Why that specific amount??? Hmmmm Maybe a swing set...however that may qualify as baby supplies. If so, then maybe a hammock. Love the picture of Alan--and it IS Alan...I'm a witness to that. Yeah!
A hammock...interesting. It's a specific amount because I just won a surround sound system worth that much that I am thinking about trading in for something else.
4 comments:
Why that specific amount??? Hmmmm Maybe a swing set...however that may qualify as baby supplies. If so, then maybe a hammock.
Love the picture of Alan--and it IS Alan...I'm a witness to that. Yeah!
A hammock...interesting. It's a specific amount because I just won a surround sound system worth that much that I am thinking about trading in for something else.
You could buy a lot of leg waxing kits....or apple cider vinegar...or a lot of sharpie markers (they are my favorite)....
I do need some more wax...that was genius on the eyebrows! Haha...as for ACV (As we insiders call it...) I'm pretty much set. Haha :)
Post a Comment