I've danced more than I've slept in the past 4 days. Sick.
My feet are ground beef...but there have been some good times.
The studying continues.
I got an internship opportunity for NEXT summer in ATL @ the MART!
Ohh,
I hear it's pretty fancy stuff. Maybe I will talk more about that when
I get more information. Good. However, keep praying everyone that I
might be able to get one this summer! :) Oh, and I do have an interview
set for the Monday that I get home to work at Nordstrom's for the summer if the internship thing doesn't work out this year.
I currently have a B in International Marketing...and I already sent an
e-mail to see if my professor would bump my 86.8% to a B+ which is set
as 87%-89%. Fair request, right? We shall see. If not...¡Eltiempo para otro examen!
I'm done with my excel sheet. I'm working on my 6 page paper...2-ish pages down. Not bad. French exam tomorrow...I'm so scared. :(
So, there is an update for all "you guys" out there. (I still believe in saying "y'all," thangs ain't changed.)
TIME FOR PAPER WRITING AND RIDICULOUS MEMORIZATION! YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment