Some questions.

|
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:50-ish
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds though I'm really longing for a nice pearl earring/necklace set.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wall-e...Awhhh!
4. Your favorite TV show? I like almost all wedding, fashion, and cooking shows.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? What is breakfast?
6. What is your middle name? Anne
7. What food do you dislike? Lima beans and hominy
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The new Alanis Morissette cd! It's amazing.
9. What kind of car do you drive? A crazy maroon Malibu with a mind of its own. :( It's terrifying to drive.
10. Favorite sandwich? Hmm, honey ham, mayo, wholewheat bread with Craisins. Mmmmm!
11. Who do you despise? Mean customers.

12. Favorite item of clothing? My new pajama set. So comfy!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A Mediterranean cruise.
14. Are you an organized person? No. I need a planner to function.
15. Where would you retire? Hawaii
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Bath then watch some TV.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Going worldwide, Homie.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A?
20. When is your birthday? May 22nd
21. Morning person or a night person? Totally a night person.
22. Pets? Saffron, a golden retriever that just killed a mouse for me, yay!
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm making money and it feels very nice. Haha
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A mother or model. At least being a mother is still a viable option.
25. What is your favorite flower? Anything given to me. I love getting flowers. Awhh :)

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? When all my family will be in town! Yay!
27. What are you listening to right now? "Gigantic"::Ok Go-I just bought it on itunes. Fancy.
28. What was the last thing you ate? Pepperoni and mushroom pizza at my friend Shelley's house.
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange, I suppose.
30. How is the weather right now? Cool and still.

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Shelley.
32. What is you favorite soft drink? Sobe Adrenaline Rush
33. Favorite restaurant? I love really fancy restaurants. Handke's.
34. Hair color? Medium brown...almost all grown out too! Haha
35. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved Barbies and play food.
36. Summer or Winter? Fall
37. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla with chocolate syrup.
38. Do you want your friends to email you back? Does not apply. Put this on your blog, sure.
39. When was the last time you cried? About a week ago at work. Wonderful.
40. What is under your bed? Carpet blocks. Haha-true class. :)
41. What did you do last night? My friends Shelley and Tyler came over and we found/got Saffron to destry a mouse and then we played "Would You Rather?"

42. Salty or sweet? Sweet, usually.
43. How many keys on your key ring? 1. I don't have a house key. Sad.
44. How many years at your current job? Two months-ish.
45. Do you make friends easily? Yes, yes I do.

1 comments:

Karin said...

You are definitely the orange crayon - - you are everything yellow, plus a little more! :)

Followers