Updates.

|
Last night @ the Rec. Center:

Session 1: Salsa Basic ended. It was a really fabulous class. I loved teaching it and watching everyone learn and grow. Ole!
I'm pretty sure that the next 6-week session begins next week. The class size will be increased from a 25 person maximum to 65 people! Yay!

Interviews:
The Atlanta interview seemed to go fairly well. I really liked talking with the woman there and she was very nice. I met a lot of the girls working in the department and they all seemed friendly as well. I have to be getting school credit in order for AmericasMart to hire me, so that is the main issue of my concern. The internship is to be held in Fall 2009 and I am scheduled to graduate August 2009. We shall see what happens.

The Cleveland Indians interview, I felt, seemed like a more promising fit. I would most likely be working at the Distribution Center all through baseball season. I'd hoping that, even though this internship would start in April, I could still get summer internship credit. Once again, we shall see what happens.

Thank you all so much for prayers and support.
I will know about both opportunities within two weeks.

Good news: I now have three professional references! Yay!
Anddd dancing all this weekend! Yayyyy!

0 comments:

Followers