Updates:
-I got the most amazing new phone. I'm totally loving it; it has full internet and is a touch screen. It is taking a little of getting used to, but I'm throughly enjoying it. Thanks for the birthday present, Mammy and Pappy!!!
-I'm living on the edge with no health insurance. Ahhhh! I should change that soon, I'm sure.
-I've graduated college! Yahoooo! That was very exciting and feeling like I no longer had that weight on my shoulders was a very nice feeling.
-I'm currently looking for a job in fashion. I know I don't want to do retail, but other than that, I'm open for pretty much whatever. I was offered a job with Revive, the fair trade boutique that I was working for, though I would not be able to make enough money to stay alive. :( Mawww.
-I'll be home for the next month looking for a job and watching Saffron. Awhh, she's such a cutie! :) So: goals for this next month involve the following:
---Find job
---Keep Saffron from eating too much chocolate/soap
---Clean and fully organize my room (which, truly, is a disaster zone since I've moved my stuff so many times in the last 3 months.
---Be a brave girl, should I find any disgusting spiders/bug while I'm without the parents. :-/
---Work on projects for Revive (I was given some work to do for this month...yay!)
---Clean basement/kitchen/laundry room...Have parents label me as their favorite upon their arrival back home.
Naturally, I have plenty to do, and what seems to be enough time to do it in. I'm very grateful and excited for this transitional month. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahahaha... "be labeled the favorite" yay i am glad you are home!!! we need to hang out lots. i am still trying to figure out my life so any suggestions would be welcome. ok great. see you soon :)
lesley!!! if you are bored and want to enjoy your funemployement, come play with us in LA. i miss you tons :( good luck w/ the search and let me know if you need any help :D
Post a Comment