-Eat something, maybe make a Slim-Fast shake.
-Check e-mail. Mess around on the internet a bit.
-Look for jobs online, using mostly www.ohiomeansjobs.com, www.moster.com, and www.careerbuilder.com
-Usually eat again. I'm still a big fan of Lean Cuisine frozen dinners.
-Play Carcassonne with Mom.
-Try to talk Saffron on a walk.
-Eat something for dinner. Last night I made Giada's Whole-Wheat Spaghetti with Lemon, Basil, and Salmon, though I forgot to add the basil...ehh, whateves.

-Watch DVR'd shows with Mom in our one-man recliner. Nice and cozy.
-Talk with Mr. Remo on the phone.
-Read magazines or books in bed. Currently reading The Job-Hunters Survival Guide, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, and old Teen magazines.
-Pray that I find a job.
-Go to sleep around 1:30am.

2 comments:
I hear McDonald's is hiring. Mom seemed to always know when they were hiring.
The salmon looks delicious! Sounds like a long day to me!
Post a Comment