Incomparable?

|
This Thursday: My last day of work! I'll be leaving the world of lingerie...possibly forever!

Friday the 7th: Fly (standby) to Columbus, OH and:
1.) Drop off all of my business/winter clothes
2.) Pack up all of my summer clothes/camp necessities
3.) Say "hello" and then "goodbye" to any available Columbus friends (!!!)
4.) Kiss my parents and dog

Wednesday the 13th: Fly (standby again) back to Dallas and then:
1.) Add any additional camp clothes/necessities to Henry the Hyundai
2.) Hug and kiss the kids, Ryan (maybe just a side hug?), and Karin goodbye :(
3.) Hit the road and drive on up to Mt. Ida, Arkansas
4.) Arrive at camp by 7pm!

My summer plans:

-I will be working on Top Staff at Camp Ozark, which pretty much means I'll be in charge of overseeing a certain area of camp. (However, as of right now I still don't know which area I'll be (semi) in charge of.)
-I don't think I'll really be able to use my phone at all while at camp though I will be able to send and receive copious amounts of snail mail!

Please direct all letters to:
Lesley Files
155 Camp Ozark Dr.
Mt. Ida, AR 71957


-I will be working at camp until late August. 
-Plans for after camp are completely TBD. Let's all pray for a little bit of clarity on that matter. 

General Feelings:
-I'm very excited to be wrapping up my time at Nordstrom. It's been a good run but seriously...I'm working on a legit bra overload. 
-I'm a little stressed out about packing for camp. I'm hoping that all of that stress will dissipate once I arrive in Columbus and get everything alllllll together. 
-I'm feeling quite nervous about camp. I know I'll have a great time and meet a lot of really great people but I'm just a bit squeamish about having to make all new friends in a new place where I won't know anyone. Meep! 

So, there you go. Write me! :) 

3 comments:

francine said...

lesley, that's so exciting! i'm totally jealous... if there's one thing i've always wanted to do it's work as a summer-long camp counselor!

ps. that side hug comment was hilarious :)

Katherine said...

I am so jealous!!!! Just remember, if you forget something, you will have plenty of trips to wal-mart to replace it, and probably for cheaper. I am going to send you lots of letters! Then you can start to work full time for camp, come to live in Houston in the off-season, and join me in this super sister time of life (Molly moved home and Georgia is about too, we would love for you to join us!!) Miss you! have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Goodbye Bras.....hello campers! Hope you are doing well, and staying cool at Ozark. Will drop
a snail mail to give you a thrill. Love, k

Followers