Camp:
It was a good deal harder than I had anticipated. I was usually running on very little sleep and dealing with a lot of stress (i.e. postcards, campers, counselors, writing the daily newsletter, life guarding, etc.) during the day. It was strange to see the working side of camp that I had never thought about during my seven years as a camper. A LOT goes into pretty much everything that ever happens at camp.With that being said: I'm glad I did it and feel like that was what I was supposed to be doing. I learned a lot about myself and of what I am capable.
HUGE, HUGE thank you to anyone that sent me anything while I was at camp! It was so uplifting to get a letter or a package while working away! Thank you all, very much!
Current Situation:
Back home! Yayyy!
I've finished my laundry and have been enjoying some time to relax with hanging out with Mammy and friends. It's been excellent. I've been doing a bit of shopping (looking) around and here are some items I'm considering.
Salsa Shoes: Style 2707
I started wearing a watch at camp and it's pretty much addicting so I'm looking for a less dorky looking watch to wear all the time. God bless you, ten dollar Wal-Mart watch that got me through the summer.
I'll post more later. Good to be home..."It's good to be king?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yayyy i am so glad you are home :) thanks again for the frosties. you are the cutest!
I've been totally dependent on my walmart watch ever since Ozark as well. Do you still sleep with a box fan?
Those salsa shoes look incredible. Good choice.
Sure would like you to come for another visit!!!! Are you going to Atlanta???? I love you, kay
Post a Comment