5 Things...

|

5 things on my list to do today:
(This list will refer to things to do when I wake up...good.)
1. Wake up...on time, preferably.
2. Get dressed/ put on makeup.
3. Go to work. Sit though a meeting about computer stuff! Yay!
4. Call this new boy named Andrew...oooooh! (and probably complain about work...even though I really love it. Haha...it's fickle world.)
5. Hang out with friends...or just come home, eat, and go to bed. Mmmm!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Brownies
2. Cookies
3. Trail Mix
4. Cheetos
5. Carrots and Ranch

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
1. Buy a car
2. Buy all new clothes/makeup
3. Help out my friends so that they wouldn't have to worry about money
4. Charity 10%, Church 10%
5. Learn about stocks and such and but the money into something like that

5 bad habits:
1. I'm very forgetful
2. I can get very moody...bad habit, I guess?
3. I'm quite messy. :(
4. I don't like calling people back
5. Criticizing others. There, I said it.

5 places I have lived:
1. Tulsa, OK
2. Abilene, TX
3. Plano, TX
4. Westerville, OH
5. Kent, OH

5 jobs I have had:
1. Babysitting
2. Mowing Lawns
3. Dog sitting? Does that count?
4. Victoria's Secret-Stock
5. Nordstrom-Lingerie...I juse can't get enough, I suppose.

5 things people don’t know about me:
1. I want to have platinum blond hair sometime before I die
2. I love watching movies/reading books that make me cry
3. My favorite color is heather gray/charcoal
4. I don't type properly...and I cheated my way through typing class in highschool. Mawwww.
5. I think picking at people's scalps is cool. OK, writing that down sounds so sick, but whatever. Judge all you want. I still think it's kind of fun.


5 comments:

Karin said...

I love that "get dressed/put on makeup" is on the to-do list....that means that there are days that it is not!! Those are the good days. :)

Karin said...

p.s. why do I panic every time I comment on your blog that I may not be "approved"? ack!

Lesley said...

APPROVED! Haha :)

Anonymous said...

All you favorite snacks are my favorite snacks! Yumm. Except maybe hummus and pita instead of carrots and ranch. And number 4 on your "list of things to do today" is call me, don't lie.
-Elizabeth

Lesley said...

Mmmm, it's like a tie between hummus & pita and carrots & ranch. And yes, calling you is always on my list of things to do...everyday. No lie.

Followers