Some questions...answered.

|
Have you ever spent more than 5 hours on the phone with the same person?
No. That would be the fifth circle of Hell for me.

Have you ever been engaged?
No.

Have you ever been to the Eiffel Tower?
Yes...errr...Oui!

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes. On my way to get Mammy to go to church. Mawww.

Have you ever been in a relationship that lasted more than 2 years?
Yes.

Have you ever gambled online?:
No.

Have you ever been in a confessional?
No, no I haven't.

Have you ever been fishing?
Yes though I didn't catch anything and some guy like 20 feet away from me was catching fish like there was no tomorrow. He must have been using hot dogs. I hear those work like a charm.

Have you ever been to New York City?:
Once, yes.

Have you ever eaten at a real French restaurant?
Yes. Mmmmmmm...bliss.

Have you ever carried more than 500 dollars in cash on you?:
No, I don't suppose that I have. Sounds dangerous.

Have you ever had braces?:
Yes. Twice. Joy.

Have you ever gone more than 3 days without showering?
Hmm. Probably not. Well, I mean, maybe so. I've been known to get pretty grimy during finals week and such.


Have you ever been fired from a job?
No. Yay!

Have you ever had stitches?
Only in my mouth for my wisdom teeth. Amazing, right? Those butterfly band-aids that Mom used must have done the trick! Haha

Have you ever broken a bone?
No, I haven't.

Have you ever been to a nursing home?
Yes. They smell like tinkle.

Have you ever had to stay the night in a hospital?
Only when I was a wee baby. I was yellow. Awhhh...-ish?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff!

Followers