I was just in Chicago for the past couple of day and when I came back home, eager to see oogles of new blog posts, I was saddened by the lack of new material. Big wag of the finger, everybody.
Brighter notes:
-Chicago was awesome.
-"Cirque de Soleil" knockoff group "Cirque Shanghai Gold" preformed at Navy Pier and was so far beyond incredible.
-Chicago style hot dogs, deep-dish pizza, and Garrett's popcorn were all even better than expected...and homegirl was expecting a lot. (Seriously, that popcorn...no other popcorn will even come close.)
-The Sears tower, though the line was completely absurd, did have a lovely view fro the 103rd floor.
-Sushi Samba=such good food, great atmosphere, and I might have seen Panic at the Disco there. Well, probably not, but there were more attractive people there than I could shake a stick at.
The Samba rio Roll::lobster tempura, red leaf lettuce, cucumber, avocado & rice cracker=heaven.
-Nordstom's Rack, which we don't have anywhere near Columbus, enjoyed my patronage .
Anddd now it's time for work. Maw. I'm sure pictures will come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seriously Pot, I have posted 6 times since the last time you posted! -Kettle
Sounds like you guys had a good time...or at least good eats. :)
So glad to hear you had a fun trip! I was thinking of you all, and enjoyed actually getting photos. I wanna segueway!!!!!Love, k
Post a Comment