Blow my heart up?

|
It's really hot in the apartment: HENCE, no sleeping...more sweating. Speaking of sweating...I just finished season one of 24. Wow. It's intense. I can't wait to spend another 7 FULL DAYS watching the other seasons! Yay!



Life in Cleveland is still great. I haven't been shot. I haven't broken up with the b-friend. All is well and good. Except that my mother won't answer my calls but I hear that is because she is in Alaska. Hmm.

Work at Revive=awesome. I created a press release and flyer for One Mango Tree, which I mistakenly kept calling One Tree Hill. Oops.



I will be working almost every game this next homestand for the Indians. All I can hope for is no rain delays and maybe some fun, drunk customers will stumble into the store and buy some of our $90.00 sweatshirts. That'd be lovely. Or really, if someone would just buy one of the $300.00 FenderFlair handbags:hand-embellished with hundreds of Swarovski Crystals, that would just be awesome.



Side note: Lady Gaga is addictive. It's gross. I don't want to like her music but I can't help myself. (Reference:The title of this post)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

24 is totally addictive! We watched all the seasons up to the last couple (they got too violent for my sweet little innocent eyeballs to watch). Glad to hear everything is going well!

Karate Mom said...

I had to laugh about you not being able to get ahold of your mom because my brother has been trying to get in touch with MY mom this week as well! He needs to tell her, "Hey, Mom! Guess what? I'm moving back to Tulsa for awhile! And I'm going to live with YOU! And this is all happening NEXT WEEK!!" but she's not answering her phone.
So I gave him YOUR mom's cell number, because SURELY Linda will have her phone on!
Nope.

Followers