Oh.MyWow. (Life Updates)

|
First and foremost: I got the job working on Top Staff at Camp Ozark this summer! Ahhh, so excited! (And sorta nervous...actually quite nervous. ) Oh well, yayyyy!!


Further updates will be bulleted for ease:
-I moved to Dallas. I mean, I have about 1.5 laundry baskets full of clothes and shoes here. So, I pretty much have moved here. My new car is also here.
-Which brings me to my next update: I got a new car! It is a 2008 Hyundai Elantra. It's pretty much everything I ever wanted in a car and I'm very, very blessed to be able to drive it. Love you, Henry the Hyundai.


-I started my new job about 5 days ago selling bras and sleepwear for Nordstrom. Yay! The job has been good. I'm working full time and will be very pleased to receive my first official "full time check."
-With the move has come a lot of stress. Sooo...Mr. Remo and I decided it would be best to not continue dating long distant. The distance, with no immediate end in sight, was taxing on the both of us. All of that being said: I enjoyed the time I spent with him and still think he is a really good man.
As the French would say, "C'est la vie."
And as the Germans would say, "So ist das Leben."

Additional news:
-I'm really enjoying having no snow, no salt of my car/jeans, and no icy roads even though this has been one of the coldest Texas winters.
-I've loved living with Ryan and Karin (and of course the kids too.) Great times at the 'ment (Read: A two bedroom crazyhouse apartment sleeping six people. Loves it.)
-I've been doing WeightWatchers with Karin. All is going well. I think it's a good, solid program and having an app on your phone makes it very easy to follow.
-I need good songs to download. Please keep me up to date with what all the cool kids are listening to these days!
-I miss sitting in "the chair" with Mammy and Saffron. Mawww.
-I cooking leeks tomorrow. Yum yum yum.

2 comments:

Karate Mom said...

Hey! Naming cars must run in the family! We had Big Whitey, The Pepper, and now we drive Monty (the Montana)!
What great changes for you. I can't wait to hear MORE UPDATES. How is being a counselor going to work with your Nordstrom's job?

Anonymous said...

Love you , Lesley! But didn't know you spoke German! Your car
is really nice. You go, Girl. kay

Followers