Recent Happenings.

|
-I over-mixed the banana bread I just baked and it turned out quite chewy. Gross.
-I wish baby Jane was awake so I could play with her.
-I shouldn't have eaten the Cheesecake factory leftovers I found in the back room at work. I think I might have a sore throat now.

Right now:
-I'm about to find the vitamins to rid myself of this sore throat sadness.
-I'm going to take a bath then faux tan in hopes of feeling less guilty about eating so much tonight. (Leftover pasta, microwave caramel popcorn, banana bread batter and finished product, etc.)

Tomorrow:
-Day off!
-Roast up the turkey I bought on manager's special at Kroger's!
-Try to not talk about bras all day.
-Perhaps drive to Arlington to country dance at Cowboy's. Perhaps.

2 comments:

Kristian said...

When I visited Texas last March I went dancing at Cowboys!!

Also - I will be in Abilene from May 18th to the 23rd. Just saying...

Yuriko said...

Sounds like a fun day you have planned for tomorrow.
I would have eaten the leftover cheesecake as well.

Followers