50 Things About Myself

|
-Currently, I'd most like to be a buyer for a specific department for a well-known company or be a personal shopper/stylist.
-I've never been good at keeping my room/car organized.
-The best purchase I've ever made has probably been my ipod with my camera coming in a very close second.
-I love being around "Yes, Let's!" kind of people.
-I love going salsa dancing.
-I don't typically like to sit down at home and watch a movie.
-I don't think that I've ever met a quesadilla that I haven't liked.
-I love Taco Bell...and Chick-fil-a...mmm!
-My next birthday will be my "golden birthday" because I'll turn 22 on the 22nd of May :)
-I love the smell of men's cologne. Mmmm!

-I love the color gray.
-I like cutting other people's hair, though I've had no formal training...whatsoever.
-Same with doing other people's makeup. :)
-The color I probably wear the most is blue since my eyes are blue.
-I've took a lot of Spanish in high school and now I'm learning French.
-I need coffee in the morning. NEED IT.
-If I could I'd probably always sleep in until about 11:30am.
-I love the feeling you get after a good workout.
-I get rather nervous when I have to call people.
-I love roller coasters.

-I would like to go hunting sometime since I've never done it before.
-Snorkeling gives me panic attacks. Bad news.
-I don't think that I've met the person that I'm going to marry, which is pretty scary to me...and kind of exciting.
-I really like playing racquetball.
-I love singing in my car with the radio playing really loudly.
-The movie "Beaches" makes me cry every time.
-I love watching wrestling (not WWF stuff) and Professional Hockey.
-I really want a puppy or kitty here :(
-I really like cooking and trying new recipe ideas.
-My favorite alcoholic drink would probably be a vodka and tonic. So refreshing!

-I hate taking out the trash. And putting a new bag in...ugh!
-I have a problem where I'll write people letters but then I never get around to mailing them. :(
-I wish I read more books.
-I typically only like shorter guys (Somewhere around 5'8=perfect.) Mmm, haha
-I'm terrible at studying. No good.
-I can spot a wrestler/someone that used to wrestle from miles away. It's really quite extraordinary. I just know. Haha
-I hate watching sports on TV though I really like going to see them live.
-I really enjoy scented candles.
-I'd like to live in New York, London, Paris, and/or LA at some point in my life.
-I'm normally happiest when I'm around a lot of people.

-I love getting dressed up.
-I really don't like Lima beans, hominy, or olives
-I feel that one of my biggest strengths is that I can typically get along with just about anyone and make them feel comfortable
-I am a late night person. What can I say, I love the night life; I like to boogie.
-My Mom's nickname for me is "Lesley-Anna-Bumple-Dump." It's endearing, I swear.
-I love a lot of different kinds of music including rap, country, rock, jazz, and most anything on the radio
-I love going to see live music or comedy.
-I either want a bunch of kids or none at all. Like I've said, "Nine or none." Haha
-When I'm bored I cut off my slip ends. Weird, sure.
-I can find a good deal like you wouldn't believe.

4 comments:

Karin said...

I love the list! I am so with you about taking out the trash....I HATE that too! ick. You forgot to mention that along with hair cutting, and make-up, you are a leg waxing expert. :)

Elizabeth said...

Loved reading this!

Natalie Carretto said...

I always thought Mom called you "Lesley Anna Dumple Bump"...glad to have that cleared up. I loved the list! You forgot to mention that you snort when you laugh...one of my personal favorite things about you.

Nicolae said...

Girl it's like I know you forever. Nice work.

Pay me a visit if you have time.

Followers