I love the picture of the roses! If I lived in Kent, I'D buy you flowers...but I don't, and it would cost a bajillion dollars to send you some...sorry! So here's a cyber rose @--->--
I looked at the brush you linked me to, and I think that maybe the problem is that I need a full boar's hair brush. This is the one I have: http://www.folica.com/Spornette_Provo_d3916.html. I've not melted any more bristles, so that's a good thing!
i don't really like flowers...which is great...cause no ones buying them for me either :] gross weather? burr today it's like 70 degrees, tonight there are supposed to be tornadoes and thunderstorms and later this week its supposed to be in the 30s. hmm maybe snow wouldn't be so bad haha
3 comments:
LESLEY!! HI! *waves like a maniac*
I love the picture of the roses! If I lived in Kent, I'D buy you flowers...but I don't, and it would cost a bajillion dollars to send you some...sorry! So here's a cyber rose @--->--
I looked at the brush you linked me to, and I think that maybe the problem is that I need a full boar's hair brush. This is the one I have: http://www.folica.com/Spornette_Provo_d3916.html. I've not melted any more bristles, so that's a good thing!
i don't really like flowers...which is great...cause no ones buying them for me either :] gross weather? burr today it's like 70 degrees, tonight there are supposed to be tornadoes and thunderstorms and later this week its supposed to be in the 30s. hmm maybe snow wouldn't be so bad haha
People should read this.
Post a Comment