is lumpy your new man?
Omg, you know it. What a hunk.
He sure is a cutie! He seems a little cold, though...do you think he'll warm up to your folks?
Yea, I mean, I really think that my parents would like him but I don't think that I'm gonna be able to take him home with me to meet them. He's more of a homebody. Maw. :(
woo that must have taken forever...cool!
No seriously, it took like five minutes. My friend Philip is a dreamboat. Lolz.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
is lumpy your new man?
Omg, you know it. What a hunk.
He sure is a cutie! He seems a little cold, though...do you think he'll warm up to your folks?
Yea, I mean, I really think that my parents would like him but I don't think that I'm gonna be able to take him home with me to meet them. He's more of a homebody. Maw. :(
woo that must have taken forever...cool!
No seriously, it took like five minutes. My friend Philip is a dreamboat. Lolz.
Post a Comment