The date: was fun. Dinner was at a very lovely golf course, The Quarry. HOWEVER, Lesleyfi could have a great time with just about anybody just about anywhere so...there's that. I had to tell Homeboy that I didn't feel any "romantic connection" which was returned with an "OK. Fair enough." Sad.
So. My romantic adventures shall carry on!
Baila Dura was yesterday and was probably the best learning experience of my life...I mean, as far as dancing goes. It was incredible though my feet currently feel like ground beef.
(I've mastered multiple spins in a row...meaning I think I completed over 6 in a row last night. It was awesome.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wha wha?? you went on a date?! ok we need to chat more.. haha. so i forgot you had a blog so now i am making a link to it from mine so i remember to read it. i love you and thanks for your comment on mine :) i miss you!
Post a Comment