I completely agree with Preston! Only maybe it should be a bracelet? It might be a little heavy for a finger...
Then they could make a champagne glass that somehow attaches to your hand so you don't have to worry about dropping that. Although, I guess they could just modify those beer hats with the straws and put champagne flutes in them? Classy!
2 comments:
I want the hip-hop version of this. Not blinged out with diamonds, but huge. The size of a regular plate, but that you still wear as a ring.
I completely agree with Preston! Only maybe it should be a bracelet? It might be a little heavy for a finger...
Then they could make a champagne glass that somehow attaches to your hand so you don't have to worry about dropping that. Although, I guess they could just modify those beer hats with the straws and put champagne flutes in them? Classy!
Post a Comment