Cameras.

|



Do I want to get an quality digital SRL or a nice, lightweight camera for about half the price? Ughhhh. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Katie Goo :) said...

don't you have a history of breaking cameras?


just a thought :)



but in all seriousness... it really depends on what you are going to be taking pictures of i think. the SLRs are awesome but big and clunky and you can't really just take it everywhere without the big case and all that stuff. but if you wanna take really good pictures but maybe not have the luxury of having the camera with you 24/7 get one!

PFiles said...

I won a small digital camera at my office Christmas party. Then less than a month old, I lost it. Truly, the case of "easy come, easy go."

Lesley said...

Yes, I have a terrible problem with breaking and/or losing cameras. :( HOWEVER, I really miss having one. Without pictures my memory becomes significantly lessened. Sad.

Anonymous said...

Dear Les, I, too, need to hit the digital camera world. Believe it or now, I've never had one, and I think they're about to stop making 35 mm film, as I'm the only one left buying it!!!!!

Love and miss you, kay

Followers