What you do is google your first name with the word “needs” next to it and list the first 10 things that appear. So, here goes:
Lesley needs laughs to power her hoverfleet (I couldn't have said it better myself.)
Lesley needs to go to the gym (Well, true fact.)
Lesley needs to go asap (Hermm...)
Lesley needs to meet with you! (Creeps, but alright.)
Lesley needs this Lloyd (I just don't get it.)
Lesley needs to look outside the beltway to attract procurement professionals (Duh.)
Lesley needs a fat reality cheque (Yes. Please.)
Lesley needs a home. (Maw, sad.)
Lesley needs more people? (Naturally. Kent is a lonely sort of place.)
Lesley needs this. (Debatable though I'd go with the flow.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ahhhh this is so awesome. i can't wait to do this. stay tuned :)
ummm apparently katie doesnt need anything. :(
Post a Comment