Ok, se recently I've been feeling the need to do a little "ear candling" and after searching online to find a good place to buy said candles, turns out the whole thing is generally thought of as a dangerous hoax. So sad.
I keep hearing a heartbeat-like/thumping bass sound in my ears every so often.
Can I put hydrogen peroxide in my ears to like, clean them out?
Good idea...bad idea??
Hermmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dear lesley,
maybe you should consider just signing up for an ear cleaning appointment at your student health center or something... my roommate used to do it when she was in college. they just squirt a bunch of somewhat high-pressured water in your ear and all the chunks of wax fall out. sounds gross, and it is gross. but it really works :)
You've been tagged! Go to my blog for details.
Post a Comment