Brief Examples:
-Blues dancing workshop. (I've never blues danced before...or have I ever been more sweaty/nervous)
-Meeting his dad. (His dad was fixing Remo's car and I when I went to shake his hand, I noticed that his hands were covered in car grease so...I freaked out and just shook his forearm. Shameface.)
This Past Weekend:
-Went to Remo's "Adopted American Grandma's" 85th birthday surprise brunch...with only Remo's parents and sister. No Remo. He had something else to do and he came an hour later.
-We went to a small BBQ held by Remo's Chinese advisor for Case Western computer science students and staff. Needless to say I was the only 20-something female. Only one without glasses. Only one that speaks just one language.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

4 comments:
ahahaha. oh lesley.this cracked me up. i love the photo too. perfect. i love you! i wanna see you soon! i will be home saturday through monday so lets play?? ok great. :)
BEST blog entry EVER!
i loved this entry :) i also loved the videos katie just showed me of you two salsa dancing in your kitchen... you're so amazing!!!
You hang in there, Girl! Love reading of your adventures on your blog.
From a previous granola, hippie-chick love, k
PS Can't wait to go to Alaska with your Mommy.
Post a Comment