Book review part deux!

|
Things I've Learned From Women Who've Dumped Me::Ben Karlin (editor)



Hilarious. The book is comprised of many different short stories by various authors and comedians, talking about, duh, being dumped. Highly recommended though the language is not for everyone.

Favorite quote: "Awkward would have been a vacation."

Twilight::Stephanie Meyers



Admittedly, I'm very embarrassed to have purchased AND read this book. That all being said...I kind of loved it (Like to the point that I gathered up all the courage I could today, and asked the people at the library if they had the second book in the series.) They didn't, but whateves...Twilight was quite a good read.

A Man Without A Country::Kurt Vonnegut



It was good though not as good as Welcome To The Monkey House, which I really did enjoy. Of the two, I'd say go for the latter.



Wow. I've truly out-geeked myself.

1 comments:

Katie Goo :) said...

that sounds good. is it good for our often boysadness? or does it make it worse? haha... because i am currently good and don't need a downer, lol

although if its a comedy im sure it wont be a downer


and ummmm i would be too embarrassed to buy/read twilight as well. however, i can't say i am not intrigued...

Followers