Open up my eager eyes.

|
Things are a'changing!

So:
-Went to the doctor's today and got a z-pac! Yayyy! I'll be all better in no time!
-Called America's Mart and have a tentative interview scheduled for 2pm on February 20th. Ahh! Now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to get there. Flights out of Columbus are about $250. Out of both Akron/Canton and Cleveland are around $300. Hermmm.
-My class schedule is what dreams are made of. I have 1 class Monday mornings, 3 on Tuesday, 1 Wednesday morning, 1 on Thursday (and I teach my salsa class at night), and nothing on Friday. Incredible!
-I helped teach (with my dance partner Sean) my first hour and 15 minute salsa class this past Thursday. There was a very big turnout and the class went very smoothly. Everyone picked up all of the moves so quickly. I was such a proud Poppa...sorta. :)
-The coughing attacks I have had today have been some of the scariest I've ever experienced. Come on z-pac! Come through for me!


Ok. So since I haven't done much of anything since Thursday(when I first got ill-house) I suppose there is no reason in starting now. :) Maybe cleaning my room. Yes.

0 comments:

Followers