Suddenly I see...

|



Ok, so I can even see the resemblance. It's a little alarming. Plus, I mean, we share the same affection for homemade popcorn. Duh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm just an older more wrinkled version of you. It's like the part of "Ten Years Younger" where they show the person what they'll look like in another 10 years. Consider me your mirror into the future. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm just an older more wrinkled version of you. It's like the part of "Ten Years Younger" where they show the person what they'll look like in another 10 years. Consider me your mirror into the future. :)

Karate Mom said...

Now you're seeing what everyone else has been seeing for YEARS!! LOL!
I remember being at your house in Dallas and NOT saying good morning to Natalie one morning because YOU had walked through a few minutes earlier, I had said good morning to you, and then when SHE walked in, I thought is was YOU again! AND THAT WAS PROBABLY TEN YEARS AGO!

Followers